Like Fairfield County voters, I want what is best for the families of Fairfield County. That’s why I am running for re-election to the Ohio House of Representatives and asking for your vote.
I pledge to continue serving you with integrity and working full-time to make a difference on the issues that matter most in our communities:
• Supporting Buckeye Lake-area citizens and businesses during the dam reconstruction;
• Cutting taxes that create capital to create jobs and revitalize our economy;
• Providing innovative tools to end the drug epidemic that is destroying many families;
• Holding public officials accountable by fighting government corruption — no matter where it hides. To date, I have passed seven anti-corruption measures into law.
I am pleased to also report good news for Fairfield County residents!
• My budget amendment providing $1 million in financial relief for the businesses devastated by the Buckeye Lake dam repairs was amended into the state budget last year.
• We were able to accelerate the dam repairs with an early appropriation of $25 million in the state budget.
• I helped lead the effort to secure capital funding for Millersport streetscape improvements.
My door is always open to your concerns. If you have any questions, please call me at your convenience at 740-654-0007 (home) or send me an email with your thoughts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you so much for your consideration, and I humbly ask for your vote.