Compiled from selected police activity reports.
• Feb. 20: Police assisted in a water rescue of two people at North Shore State Park.
• Feb. 21: Police responded to complaint of an active domestic on Union Ave. After speaking with all parties, it was determined that the male at the residence had assaulted a female resident at which time he was placed under arrest for domestic violence and transported to the Licking County Justice Center.
• Feb. 21: Police responded to complaint of a domestic on Walnut Road. Both parties were intoxicated and it was a verbal argument over who had drank the beer. Both parties were advised and the female elected to leave the residence for the evening with some friends that were sober.
• Feb. 22: Police received a complaint of a possible issue of a threat that was overheard on a Lakewood School bus. Contact was made with several witnesses who heard the threat and after speaking with them it was determined that the threat was directed towards the middle school and students at the school. The Licking County Sheriff’s Office was contacted and advised of the findings and the matter was turned over to detectives from LCSO with Buckeye Lake assisting in the investigation.
• Feb. 22: Police responded to a possible domestic at a Walnut Road address. The male stated that the female had assaulted him. The female stated that the male did not assault her. The female was arrested and booked in the Licking County Justice Center on one count of domestic violence.
• Feb 22: Police responded to a non-injury accident on Walnut Road. A driver was cited for failure to control and failure to maintain travel within marked lanes and lines of travel.
• Feb. 23: Police responded to complaint of a suspicious person in the Cranberry Lane/ Beacon Light Lane area with a flashlight possibly looking into houses. Police were unable to locate anyone.
• Feb. 23: Police received call to report a theft of several items stolen from complainant’s residence on Hebron Road.