Compiled from selected police activity reports.
• Aug. 10: Police were dispatched to the Duke and Duchess Gas Station regarding a subject with a gun. Upon arrival, the subject was gone from the area. Subject was described wearing a black and white plaid shirt and shorts. A search of the area came up empty. The vehicle in question was located in L Section of Leisure Village along with female who identified the subject with the gun. Additional checks were made of the area but the subject could not be located.
• Aug. 10: Police issued a citation to a Baltimore driver for traveling 46 mph in a 35 mph zone on Walnut Road near Leisure Village.
• Aug. 10: Police were dispatched to Seymour Avenue on a civil matter. The complainant stated that an ex-roommate was there to pick up some property and requested that police do a civil stand by. Police stood by while ex roommate retrieved property.
• Aug. 11: Police issued a citation for a red light violation at Mill Dam Road to a female driver from Somerset.
• Aug. 11: Police cited a male driver from Pickerington for a red light violation at Mill Dam Road.
• Aug. 11: Policed issued a citation for a red light violation to a male driver from Newark at Mill Dam Road.
• Aug. 11: Police issued a citation to a Pennsylvania driver for peeling; crackling exhaust noises at the intersection of Hebron and Mill Dam Roads.
• Aug. 11: Police cited a Pleasantville man for a red light violation at Mill Dam Road.
• Aug. 11: Police were dispatched to a Walnut Road location to check on a female walking in the median with a towel around her. Several individuals were in the area for Mopar prior to my arrival but had let the scene before the office arrived. Negative contact.
• Aug. 11: Police were dispatched to West First Street on a report of theft. The victim advised that an unknown individual removed a weed whacker and a wet/dry vac from his trailer while it was sitting in front of his residence.
• Aug. 11: Police responded to a call from a resident of the 11000 block of Hebron Road regarding a theft of several electronics. The complainant stated that person(s) unknown entered her residence and removed several computers from her residence. A report was taken.
• Aug. 11: Police received a call from a Renner Street resident to report a non-injury accident at her address. Police made contact with both parties upon arrival at the scene. There was minor damage to both vehicles and a report was taken.