Compiled from selected police activity reports.
• Jan. 15: A W. 5th St. woman said her neighbor was out in front of here house, yelling at her. The neighbor was advised and the woman was asked to call the police if the neighbor stopped cooperating.
• Jan. 15: Police were dispatched to check on a vehicle sitting in the southbound lane of Ohio 79. The car would not go into gear and Hebron Police assisted in moving the vehicle off the road.
• Jan. 17: A Walnut Road woman asked police for assistance in retrieving belongings a neighbor borrowed from her but never returned.
• Jan. 17: An Econolodge employee asked police for help removing people from a hotel room. The guests were gone when the officer arrived.
• Jan. 18: A Park Street woman said a man dressed in black was looking into her vehicle.
• Jan. 18: A Millersport woman said someone removed her vehicle’s rear license plate.
• Jan. 18: A Wood Street man reported telephone harassment.
• Jan. 19: A Pataskala woman said her ex-boyfriend, a Buckeye Lake native, took some of her belongings when he moved out of her house. He returned the items.
• Jan. 19: Police were dispatched to a Leroy Street residence on a possible theft in progress. No one was there, but a neighbor said two men entered the property and removed items. The property owner, who lives out of town, was notified.
• Jan. 20: A Walnut Road man said his daughter informed him someone was spreading falsehoods about him on Facebook.
• Jan. 21: Police were called to a Walnut Road residence on a report of two people going door to door. The people were vendors from a power company where they are licensed. They were asked to contact police in the future before going door to door.
• Jan. 21: A Dollar General store caught two juveniles shoplifting. The juveniles were barred from the store and released to their parents.