Compiled from selected police activity reports.
• April 1: A West Washington Street resident reported that unknown persons had loosened the lugnuts on the rear wheel of his son’s truck. When the son left the residence the rear wheel fell off causing major damage to the vehicle.
• April 1: Police responded to an alarm at a business in the 100 block of North Main Street Owner responded and everything checked OK.
• April 1: Police responded to an alarm at a Holder Road address. The residence was checked and found secure.
• April 8: A business owner called from West Virginia and reported that a stolen check had been cashed in Baltimore at a local bank. Officers took a report and contacted the bank. The investigation is ongoing.
• April 9: School resource officers responded to the middle school on the report of threats being made to a student. Involved parties were contacted and advised. No further police action.
• April 9: Officers were dispatched to a business located in the 100 block of North Basil on a landlord dispute. All parties were advised that it is a civil dispute.
• April 9: A resident contacted police and reported two large dogs at large in the area of 210 North Main Street. Officers located the owners and advised them on animal at large violations.
• April 10: A resident who lives in the 1000 block of South Main Street reported that a known female may be removing money from an account without his permission. Officers determined that no theft was occurring.
• April 10: Police responded to a report of a possible burglary at a Wagner Avenue address. Upon arrival it was determined that the wind had blown a door open.
• April 11: Officers responded to a report of a domestic dispute at a residence in the 600 block of North Main Street. It was determined it was verbal only and both parties were advised.
• April 11: Officers did a wellbeing check at the request of a son for his mother in the 600 block of North Main. She was OK.
• April 12: Officers were dispatched to a business located in the 100 block of North basil in regard to a burglary. Officers investigated and took a report.
• April 12: Police made contact with a disturbed person who was hearing things. He was referred for treatment.
• April 13: Officers spoke to two neighbors who reside at Barclay Manor Apartments in regard to the two not getting along. Both were advised to stay away from each other.