Compiled from selected police activity reports.
• Aug. 1: A Walnut Road woman reported that someone broke into her vehicle and stole several items.
• Aug. 2: A Union Avenue man reported that a man threatened his daughter. That person was located and told to leave the daughter alone.
• Aug. 3: Police received a report that two males were pushing a vehicle into the street, with the assumption that they intended to steal or ransack it. The two males were gone when police arrived, but police did retrieve fingerprints from the car’s surface. The car was unlocked but nothing was removed.
• Aug. 3: A Millersport man was found with an open container of beer in the Buckeye Lake Yacht Club parking lot.
• Aug. 4: A driver was cited for traveling 48 in a 35 miles per hour zone on Mill Dam Road.
• Aug. 4: A driver was cited for traveling 48 in a 35 miles per hour zone on Walnut Road.
• Aug. 4: A driver was cited for traveling 51 in a 35 miles per hour zone on Walnut Road.
• Aug. 5: A Highland Avenue man said someone stole $72 from his vehicle.
• July 6: A driver was cited for a stop sign violation at the southbound off ramp from Ohio 79 to U.S. 40.
• July 6: Police stopped a vehicle at 11:20 p.m. after the vehicle almost went into the median, turning from Enterprise Drive to northbound Ohio 79. The driver then crossed the lane lines twice and the fog lines. He passed a field sobriety test, but police found he was driving under suspension and cited him for the violation.