Compiled from selected police activity reports.
• Jan. 18: A driver was cited for not displaying a front license plate.
• Jan. 19: A driver was cited for traveling 46 in a 35 miles per hour zone on Walnut Road.
• Jan. 21: A Stewart Avenue man ignored a traffic control sign and nearly collided with a police cruiser. He was cited for failure to yield.
• Jan. 22: A South 4th Street woman said someone stole several items from her home.
• Jan. 23: A driver was cited for traveling 47 in a 35 miles per hour zone on Walnut Road.
• Jan. 23: A Union Avenue woman said someone broke into her car and stole several items.
• Jan. 23: A vehicle entered the northbound lanes of Hebron Road and clipped the rear corner of another northbound vehicle. That vehicle spun across Hebron Road, hit two parked vehicles and then crashed into a trailer’s porch, destroying it. There was one minor injury.
• Jan 24: An East Street man said someone was throwing mud at his home.
• Jan. 9: Police on patrol at 4:46 a.m. saw a coyote around some rucks on Arrowhead Boulevard. Police then saw a pack of five coyotes between the Owens warehouse and the rear of the Kroger store.
• Jan. 9: Police cleared gravel off the roadway at the intersection of Enterprise Drive and Ohio 79.
• Jan. 9: A West 2nd Avenue man said his ex-wife was at his home and shouldn’t be there. She told police she was still on the mortgage so she was still an owner. She collected some belongings and left.
• Jan. 9: Police convinced a Broadway Street resident to agree to be transported to Moundbuilders.
• Jan. 10: Police conducting random computer checks stopped a driver whose license had been suspended. Police discovered that he was also wanted on a Granville Police warrant. He was cited for driving under suspension and arrested and turned over to Granville Police.
• Jan. 10: A driver was cited for going 49 mph in a 35 mph zone on South High Street at Chestnut Lane.
• Jan. 10: A driver was cited for going 51 mph in a 35 mph zone on East Main Street at Dennison.
• Jan. 10: Police arrested a Canal Road apartment resident on a Hebron warrant. He was taken to jail.