Compiled from selected police activity reports.
• April 22: An officer was dispatched to 1st Street on a report of a possible overdose victim. The victim was semi-conscious and no one around her thought it was a suicide attempt. The victim was transported to Licking Memorial Hospital.
• April 24: A driver was cited for traveling 54 in a 35 miles per hour zone on Walnut Road.
• April 24: A driver was cited for traveling 5i in a 35 miles per hour zone on Mill Dam Road.
• April 25: A West 5th Street woman said a person against whom she has a restraining order was harassing her.
• April 25: A driver was cited for traveling 54 in a 35 miles per hour zone on Mill Dam Road.
• March 18: A Buckeye Lake man told police he went to Krogers to get some Similac and “got greedy.” He was arrested and taken to jail after Kroger security detained him after he loaded up a grocery cart with three cases of Budweiser, one case of Busch Light, one case of Budweiser Select, a bag of kitty litter and two containers of Similac and wheeled it out of the store without paying.
• March 22: Police took a report after a motorist left the Kroger fuel center without paying for $30.22 worth of fuel.
• March 22: Police checked out a report of a door-to-door meat salesman in the Maple Avenue area. He had left the area.
• March 22: Police took a report on an apartment office break in on Lakewood Drive.
• March 22: Police warned a driver about parking in the fire lane at the Kroger store.
• March 22: A driver was cited for travelling 66 mph in a 50 mph zone on Ohio 79 at US 40.
• March 23: Police were dispatched to a reported domestic dispute at a Canal Road apartment. A woman told police that her ex-boyfriend had broken out of the windows of her Honda. On further inquiry, police learned that the ex-boyfriend owned the vehicle and had broken out his own windows. Police just documented the incident.
• March 23: A Lake Forest Drive woman told police she got into a verbal argument with her husband who then threw two cardboard boxes at her. She was not injured. Police documented the incident.
• March 24: Police checked out a suspicious vehicle parked behind a business. That led them to an individual that police discovered was wanted on two warrants. He was arrested and taken to jail.