JACKSONTOWN – ODOT’s District 5 released an updated list Friday of road closures and work areas in Licking County. Upcoming Road Closures Next Week
- On Monday, June 10, the ODOT District 5 paving train will be paving on Ohio 37 between US 40 and Ohio 16 in Granville. Motorists can expect delays. One lane of traffic will be maintained. Once crews are done on Ohio 37, they will move to US 40 in Hebron, weather permitting. Work hours: 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Beginning Monday, June 10, Ohio 16 WB will be restricted to one lane between Thornwood Crossing and River Road for bridge work over Raccoon Creek. The driving lane will be closed to traffic; motorists can expect delays. Estimated completion: Thursday, June 13, weather permitting.
- Beginning Monday, June 17, the eastbound exit ramp from Ohio 161 to Ohio 310 will be closed for a maximum of 7 days. This work is part of the Ohio 161 paving project. Detour: Ohio 161 EB to Mink Road SB to Worthington Road EB to Ohio 310. This work was originally scheduled to start on June 10, but had been postponed.
- Beginning Monday, June 10, Linnville Road will be closed to traffic at the intersection of US 40 for repair and reconfiguration. This work is part of the US 40 resurfacing project. Detour: Linnville Road(CR 311) to Hirst Road(CR 310) to Panhandle Road(CR 322) to Linnville Road and reverse. Estimated re-open: Monday, June 24, weather permitting.
- On Wednesday, June 12, and Thursday, June 13, the paving train will be night paving at the I-70/OH 256 Interchange, along with I-70 between Ohio 310 and Ohio 79. Work hours: 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. Motorists can expect the following closures:
- Wed. June 12: The Ohio 256 WB on-ramp to I-70 will be closed to traffic, and I-70 WB and EB at Ohio 256 will be restricted to one lane.
- Thurs. June 13: I-70 WB will be restricted to one lane between Ohio 158 and Ohio 310, and I-70 EB will be restricted to one lane between Ohio 37 and Ohio 79.