BUCKEYE LAKE AREA – Lake area college students honored for academic achievements.
Capital University: President’s List honorees for the Spring 2018 semester: Lukas Bachus of Buckeye Lake: Hunter Patterson of Baltimore; and Austin Vannatta of Baltimore.
Provost’s List honorees for the spring 2018 semester: Kelly Henderly of Baltimore; Lily Benedetti of Millersport; and Meg O’Reilly of Hebron.
Dean’s List honorees for spring 2018 semester: Mackenzie Gilmour and Samantha Krile , both of Baltimore.
Capital has three lists denoting academic distinction: the President’s List, Provost’s List, and Dean’s List. To be named to the President’s List, students must have achieved a grade point average of at least 3.85; the Provost’s List requires at least 3.70 and the Dean’s List at least 3.5
Columbus State Community College: The following students graduated from Columbus State Community College during Spring Semester Commencement Ceremonies held May 11, 2018.
• Baltimore: Sara-Jane H Moen, Construction Management AAS, cum laude; and Adam D Tompkins, Construction Management-AAS
• Buckeye Lake: Joseph D Corley, Emergency Medical Services, magna cum laude; and Kelly J Spangler, Construction Management-AAS
• Hebron: Monica L Betts, Skilled Trades Technology-Electrician Major-AAS4, magna cum laude; Tyler Crowell, Associate of Arts; and Jessica R Leach, Associate of Science
• Thornville: Michelle R Nicely, Nursing-AAS, cum laude
The following students have been named to the 2018 Spring Semester Dean’s List at Columbus State Community College. To be named to the Dean’s List, a student must achieve a grade point average (GPA) of 3.5 or higher and be enrolled for six or more credit hours.
• Baltimore: Sydney Hartman, Sara-Jane Moen, Jaden Robinson, Emily Tebeau and Joshua Welch.
• Glenford: Alex Lawyer
• Hebron: Annie Betts, Monica Betts, Ethan Cash and Jessica Leach.
• Millersport: Cassandra Payne.
• Thornville: Derek Eden; Jarrod McMillan; Michelle Nicely; Leslie Smith; and Bryan Vaughn.
University of Dayton: Luke Bressler of Baltimore earned a spot on the University of Dayton’s spring 2018 dean’s list, which honors undergraduate students achieving a minimum 3.5 GPA for the semester.