LAKE AREA – As Licking, Fairfield, and Perry county voters decide on their favorite candidates for local offices this November, they will also be plenty of levies and issues to consider as well.
• Licking County- 0.9 mills replacement and 0.3 mills additional levy for senior citizens services and facilities.
• Licking County Career and Education Technology Centerone mill additional levy for continuing period of time for current operating expenses.
• Buckeye Lake Village- 1 mill for 5 years additional levy for operation of village streetlights
• Buckeye Lake Village- 3 mills for 5 years renewal levy for police protection and services
• Hebron Village- two mills renewal for five years for fire protection
• Hebron Village B- local option, Kroger, 600 E. Main St., Hebron, agency store, Monday through Saturday spirituous liquor.
• Hebron Village B- local Hebron, agency store, Sunday sales 10 a.m. to midnight, spirituous liquor.
• Bowling Green Townshipone mill for five years replacement levy for fire protection.
*Licking Township- one mill for five years replacement levy for fire protection
• Lakewood School District- 8.9 mills for five years additional levy for emergency requirements.
• Thurston Village- 2.5 mills continuing replacement levy for fire protection
• Basil Joint Fire District- 3 mills continuing replacement levy for fire protection
• Walnut Township- 1 mill continuing replacement levy for fire protection
• Walnut Township Local Schools- 2.1 mills for five years renewal levy for emergency requirements
• Baltimore Village Precinct A- The Lunch Box Express Limited LTD, local option, 101 N. Basil Street, Baltimore, beer, wine, mixed beverages, and spirituous liquor
• Village of Somerset- 2.1 mills for five years renewal levy for current expenses
• Village of Thornville- 0.5 mills for five years renewal levy for parks and recreation operations
• Perry County District Library 1 mill continuing additional levy for current expenses