Millersport Community Watch
• June 11: Volunteers on patrol saw a child on a bicycle strike a pole. The child checked out OK.
• June 11: Volunteers received a complaint about juveniles hanging out on the Lancaster Street bridge. The juveniles moved on after they were spoken to.
• June 20: Watch volunteers assisted police at the Family Dollar store parking lot on a theft complaint.
• June 27: Volunteers assisted police on an arrest warrant.
• June 30: Watch volunteers on patrol observed three juveniles loitering in the bank parking lot. The juveniles left the lot when they noticed they were being watched.
• June 30: Volunteers checked out a fireworks complaint on Main Street.