Police activity reports
Compiled from selected police activity reports.
• June 18: A Thornville man said his wife was at work and having difficulty breathing. The wife’s manager believed it was an excuse to leave work. The wife said she had worked many hours without a break.
• June 18: A Buckeye Lake KOA manager asked police to remove juveniles who had snuck into the pool area. The juveniles’ parents retrieved them.
• June 18: A Jacksontown woman reported her purse was stolen at church.
• June 19: A Park Street man said a neighbor’s vehicles were blocking his father’s ability to mow grass.
• June 20: A driver was cited for traveling 51 in a 35 miles per hour zone.
• June 20: Two drivers were cited for traveling 52 in a 35 miles per hour zone.
• June 20: A W. 1st Street woman said she had an argument with her boyfriend and wanted him to leave. The boyfriend said he’d gladly leave once he gathered his belongings.
• June 20: A Union Ave. woman said her brother was eating all the food at her house and wanted him removed. The brother agreed to leave.
• June 20: Police assisted Hebron Police with an OVI test.
• June 21: Police received a report of a fight at the Buckeye Lake KOA. When the officer arrived, the two parties fighting, who only spoke French, had separated. Neither wanted to press charges and a translator helped mediate.
• June 21: Police checked out a 9-1-1 hang-up call from a Walnut Road residence. A five-year girl had been playing with the phone. • June 21: Police assisted the Licking County Sheriff’s Office with a fight at a Hunts Landing Road dock area.
• June 21: A Park Street man reported the theft of a license plate from his van.
• June 21: A driver was cited for traveling 47 in a 35 miles per hour zone.
• June 22: A W. 1st Street woman said her ex-boyfriend grabbed her hair and threatened to burn down her trailer.
• June 22: A Walnut Road woman requested a civil standby.
• June 22: A W. 5th Street woman said someone stole her medications and cell phone.
•• May 4: A driver was cited for going 39 mph in a 25 mph zone.
• May 5: Police assisted the Fairfield County Sheriff’s Office with an arrest on a warrant on Marquardt Drive.
• May 6: Police were called to a North Bank Road address on a report of a lost prescription.
• May 9: A driver was cited for going 34 mph in a 25 mph and for use of fictitious plates.
• May 16: Police took a report on a report of menacing on 4th Street.
• May 17: Police arrested a person on Mill Street who was wanted on a warrant for failure to appear.
• May 20: A driver was cited for going 42 mph in a 25 mph zone and driving without a license.
• May 20: Police cited a driver for an expired registration.
• May 22: Police took a report on a complaint of a fight in the area of Circle K convenience store.
• May 22: Police took a report on a report of child abuse on 7th Avenue.
• May 27: Police took an informational report on a complaint of fraud.
• May 27: Police were called about a domestic dispute in the area of the Lynn Avenue apartments.
• May 31: A driver was cited following a vehicle accident on Lacrone Avenue.