Job fair set for March 31
BALTIMORE – Mayor Bob Kalish is organizing a job fair for area residents from 1 - 3 p.m. on Monday, March 31, at Liberty Union Middle School, 994 S. Main St. (Ohio 158), Baltimore.
The current list of companies at the fair include:
• Anchor Hocking Corporation;
• Accurate Heating & Cooling;
• Acloche employment agency;
• Fairfield National Bank;
• Fairfield Medical Center;
• Harry & David Operations;
• Interim Health Care;
• Kumbler Collision & Automotive;
• MPN Services Porta Kleen;
• Pickerington Local Schools; and
• United McGill Corporation.
Ohio University, Lancaster will also be represented to provide information about educational opportunities at the branch campus.
Kalish hopes to add another 5-10 businesses to the list of participants.
Participation is free for everyone. For more information, call Kalish at 740-862-4491, cell 740-404-5177 or email Mayor@ BaltimoreOhio.org