State of Village set for Feb. 17
BALTIMORE – The 2014 Baltimore State of the Village address is set for 9 a.m. on Monday, Feb. 17, in the Liberty Union High School cafeteria.
A continental breakfast compliments of Peoples National Bank runs from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.
Presenters this year are:
• Baltimore Mayor Robert Kalish;
• Baltimore Village Administrator Scott Brown;
• Baltimore Fiscal Officer Flo Welker;
• Baltimore Police Chief Michael Tussey; and
• Liberty Union-Thurston Schools Superintendent Paul Mathews.