Police activity reports
Compiled from selected police activity reports.
• Sept. 6: A driver was cited for driving under suspension and police discovered drugs in the vehicle. Charges were filed .
• Sept. 11: Police mediated a verbal dispute between two people in the Circle K parking lot.
• Sept. 15: Police took a private property accident report on a non-injury accident in the Circle K parking lot.
• Sept. 18: A Broad Street woman told her police that her spouse violated a criminal protection order by entering her home. She was advised to call police immediately if he returns to her home.
• Sept. 19: Police took a report on a hit-skip that happened near the fire station.
• Sept. 20: A driver was cited for 48 mph in a 25 mph zone.
• Sept. 21: A driver was cited for expired tags.
• Sept. 26: A driver was cited for driving under suspension.
• Sept. 27: A woman came to the police department to report a domestic violence incident. Her complainant was turned over to the Fairfield County Sheriff’s Office due to where it occurred. The squad was called to check her injuries.
• Oct. 2: A drver was cited for an equipment violation and driving without a license.
• Oct. 3: A driver was cited for driving under suspension.
• Oct. 4: Police responded to a report of vandalism in the Broad Street area.
• Oct. 6: Police responded to a resident’s complainant about a mental health issue with a woman.
The woman was detained and ‘pink slipped’ for evaluation on a safety concern.
• Oct. 8: A driver was cited for failure to wear a seat belt.
• Oct. 9: A driver was cited for an expired registration.
• Oct. 10: A driver was cited for going 35 mph in a 25 mph zone and for driving under suspension.
• Oct. 15: Police took a theft report from the Circle K station. Charges are pending.
• Oct. 20: A driver was cited for expired tags.