Reject Bowling Green incumbents
Say NO November 5th to Bowling Green Twp. GOB’s.
• Single bid exclusive trash hauler contract accepted with no public hearing. Now we have BGT Trustees V. CMI Waste Removal Services reference case #13CV1011.
• Hupp collected paycheck funded by tax dollars while he sat convicted behind bars sentenced to 180 days only serving 15.
• Public dollars spent to reinstall playground equipment clearly not meeting federal safety guidelines. Insurance rates are not lowered. Kids are not safer.
• Failure to control profanity filled public meetings. A complete lack of decorum and absolutely no rules of order.
• Refusal to accept resolutions for grant funded projects. Ignored Trustee Jeff Chorpenning’s work toward guaranteed funds to upgrade road signage to reflective grade. Road signage is no safer.
• Failure to hold required yearly records and retention meeting as per ORC.
• Confiscated Park Committee memorial brick project relegating all volunteer park committee good deeds.
• Road improvements not adhering to the ORC on Lawyers and Honda Hills Rd.
• Pick and choose junk car hearings targeting specific residents. Rogue zoning inspector not providing public records and charging 30 minutes for every 5 minute phone message.
• Tried to file false charges against another elected official for “disturbing a public meeting.”
• Held payments of an official’s paycheck. Delayed payment of vendor who provided grant funded equipment.
• Purchased truck putting township back in substantial debt.
• Failed to perform required annual township inventories.
• Hiring workers outside of public meetings.
250 word limit is only a start.
Vote out the thug and rubber stamp on November 5th.
Bowling Green Township