Police activity reports
Compiled from selected police activity reports.
• Sept. 7: A Hebron Road man reported receiving a counterfeit $20 bill.
• Sept. 7: A Neel Avenue man reported the theft of scrap metal.
• Sept. 8: A Walnut Road man said his girlfriend stole several items and damaged his motorcycle.
• Sept. 9: A Walnut Road woman said she was assaulted while sitting in her vehicle.
• Sept. 9: A Walnut Road woman reported the theft of a green and chrome scooter.
• Sept. 9: A Hilton Road man reported the theft of a router.
• Sept. 11: A Hebron Road woman said she had an argument with her 16-year-old son, who left the house. Officers located the juvenile who was advised to “straighten up or be placed under house arrest.” He was also advised to write a twopage letter to his mother.
• Sept. 12: A Walnut Road man reported someone tried to break into his car, causing damage to its door.
• Sept. 12: A Highland Ave. woman reported the theft of $100 cash and prescription medications.
• Sept. 12: A Walnut Road man reported someone entered his home and removed a television, two computer monitors, and xbox, and prescription meds.
• Sept. 12: Police observed a vehicle pull into a North Bank Road driveway, and the four occupants appeared nervous. Police approached the car, whose occupants said they were at the residence to collect a paycheck. There was no one there. Only one of the four occupants had a photo ID. All four had suspended licenses, and the driver was cited for DUS and having no valid drivers license period. The driver had eight prior DUS convictions. The car was impounded and its owner who also didn’t have a valid drivers license, was cited for wrongful entrustment.