Police activity reports
Compiled from selected police activity reports.
• Aug. 18: A vehicle was stopped for weaving and the driver was found to be intoxicated and driving under a suspended license from a prior OVI.
• Aug. 18: A driver was cited for traveling 52 in a 35 miles per hour zone.
• Aug. 20: A St. Louisville woman said her ex-boyfriend (a Buckeye Lake resident) took her car and quad runner. She said he planned to take them out of town and possibly sell the quad. The car and quad were located and released back to the complainant.
• Aug. 20: A W. 1st Street woman asked an officer to talk to her unruly grandson, of whom she had custody. Grandson was advised.
• Aug. 21: A Walnut Road woman said a neighbor made rude remarks toward her. The man was intoxicated and denied the accusation. The man was advised.
• Aug. 23: Police checked out a report of a woman sitting in a vehicle at the Valero service station for a long time. She was using a nearby wi-fi connection.
• Aug. 23: A North Bank Road resident reported stolen medication.
• Aug. 24: A Park Street man complained that his neighbor’s vehicle was too loud. The neighbor was advised.
• Aug. 24: A Walnut Road woman said her husband stole something from her. She was informed that property and goods are community property of the marriage, and advised that it’s a civil matter, not criminal.
• Aug. 24: A Creno’s Pizza employee asked police to remove an intoxicated person from the premises. Person left without incident.
• Aug. 25: A Union Avenue woman reported a prowler who turned out to be her son. She said she didn’t want him there and he was transported to his residence without incident.
• Aug. 25: A highly intoxicat- ed driver drove into a ditch and hit a telephone pole on North Bank Road. Driver was cited for OVI and transported to the hospital for crash related injuries.
• Aug. 20: Police were called to an East Park Street home on an identity fraud complaint involving a family member.
• Aug. 22: A driver was cited for driving without tail lights and under suspension.
• Aug. 22: Police responded to a report of a man with a gun at the Lynn Avenue apartments. No weapons were found there.
• Aug. 29: A driver was cited for driving with a head light out and under suspension.
• Aug. 31: Police were called about an elderly female who was injured in a fall in Firehouse Alley near Lynn Avenue. Police discovered that she was highly intoxicated and injured herself when she fell flat on her face.
• Sept. 1: A Main Street resident took police that his ex-girlfriend took about $676 worth of items from his home. He told police she is a drug addict.
• Sept. 5: Police stopped a driver for going 35 mph in a 25 mph zone. Police also discovered that the driver possessed drug paraphernalia and drug abuse instruments. Charges were filed on all the violations.