Police activity reports
Compiled from selected police activity reports.
• Aug. 6: A Hilton Road man said someone tried to steal cigarettes from his porch.
• Aug. 6: An Elliott Street man reported that neighbor children were noisy at a late hour.
• Aug. 7: A Walnut Road woman was concerned her neighbor’s dog was being mistreated.
• Aug. 8: A Central Avenue woman said her husband kicked in the door and began punching her. Charges are pending.
• Aug. 8: A Walnut Road woman said a neighbor was plugging an electrical cord into one of her home’s outdoor plugs without permission.
• Aug. 8: A Central Avenue woman said her soon to be exhusband entered her house and began fighting with another man in the house.
• Aug. 8: A Neel Avenue woman said she found drugs in her 15-year-old son’s pocket.
• Aug. 8: A Hebron Road man said he had an argument with his brother, whose dog bit him. He didn’t want to press charges.
• Aug. 8: Man was warned for walking with an open beer on Hebron Road.
• Aug. 9: Police received a report of a naked child running outside. The officer located the child’s father who said the three year old was taking a bath when he jumped out of the tub and ran outside. The father said the boy returned, however, according to the report a naked boy arrived at the door. The boy refused to dress and “took off.” Children’s Services is aware of the situation.
• Aug. 9: Licking Memorial Hospital told police that two residents being treated were domestic violence victims. Police located the suspect. The man resisted arrest and now faces two felony counts of domestic violence and one charge for resisting arrest.
• Aug. 9: Police responded to a report of an attempted suicide. The person was taken to the hospital.