Police activity reports
Compiled from selected police activity reports.
• June 20: Police were called about two unsupervised young children running across Ohio 79. Officer checked the area, but no children were located.
• June 20: Police assisted Hebron Police with a combative male at the Certified station on Ohio 37. The man was charged after allegedly assaulting officers.
• June 20: A Lighthouse Lane man said his children found bags full of ingredients to create meth in a wooded area behind his house. The drug task force collected the evidence and the case is under investigation.
• June 21: Several people complained of a barking dog near Park Street. The dog continued to bark even as the officer took statements from the complainants for more than an hour.
• June 22: A woman admitted to threatening to harm herself. She agreed to go to Licking Memorial Hospital for a mental health evaluation.
• June 22: A driver was warned for traveling 46 in a 35 miles per hour zone.
• June 22: A Highland Avenue man reported a pool pump stolen from his yard.
• June 22: A driver was stopped for erratic driving on Hebron Road. The driver failed field sobriety tests but tested well within the legal range on the BAC breath test. The driver was warned and released.
• June 22: Police received several complaints about loud music at the KOA Kampground. A band was advised to stop playing.
• June 22: Police were called about an active fight at Louie’s Corner House bar. It was a verbal dispute and parties were separated and advised.
• June 23: Police were called about a domestic dispute at a West 4th Street residence. An adult son allegedly attacked family members. The 19-year-old son was located and charged with disorderly conduct and underage consumption. His parents did not press domestic violence charges.
• June 23: A Millersport man said his vehicle was stolen from the Duke service station. The vehicle was later recovered intact.
• June 24: A Renner Street woman said her son was being harassed.
• June 24: A PetPlex Animal Hospital employee reported that a person used a bad check to pay for services.
• June 24: Keys were found at the North Shore Boat Ramp. Owner was located and the keys were returned.
• June 25: A Walnut Road man said his ex-girlfriend broke into his apartment and stole several items. The ex-girlfriend said she owned the items she took and her name was still on the apartment lease.
• June 25: A Union Avenue woman told police her boyfriend may have touched her daughter inappropriately.