Police activity reports
Compiled from selected police activity reports.
•• June 15: Alarm drop at the Buckeye Lake Library. Area secure.
• June 15: A driver cited for traveling 49 in a 35 miles per hour zone.
• June 15: A driver cited for traveling 50 in a 35 miles per hour zone.
• June 15: A woman told police that she picked up her boyfriend in Heath and believed he had been smoking meth. Police found him to be under the influence of a narcotic and took him to Licking Memorial Hospital.
• June 15: A vehicle was stopped for no license plate light and police discovered the driver was driving under suspension.
• June 15: A driver was stopped for not using a turn signal and found to be driving under suspension.
• June 16: A driver cited for traveling 48 in a 35 miles per hour zone.
• June 16: A North Bank resident said she saw two boys dump a bicycle into the spillway.
• June 16: Police advised an intoxicated male trying to get into Wendy’s.
• June 20: A Walnut Road woman said she saw a juvenile jump a fence surrounding her property and wanted the juvenile charged with trespassing.
• June 20: A Hilton Road man said neighbors threatened him several weeks ago. Police advised the man to report incidents im mediately and the neighbors were advised to stop harassing him.