Buckeye Lake Fest supporters thanked
This letter is to sincerely thank all those involved in helping the “Buckeye Lake Fest” to be fun and a great success. They are:
• The Fest Staff: Amanda Gillespie , Cassie Kidd, Jimmy Fryer, and Rob Sanders.
• The Ohio Department of Natural Resources for allowing us to use the Buckeye Lake State Park, North Shore area.
• Buckeye Lake Village officials and staff: Mayor Rick Baker, Mike Cassidy, Toby Miller, Parks and Recreation Commission, Police Chief Jim Hanzey and the Buckeye Lake Police officers and firefighters.
• Buckeye Lake State Park: Park Manager Jason Wesley and the park officers.
• Ohio Division of Watercraft officers.
• The fantastic fireworks show by Phantom Fireworks with support from Hamburg Fireworks. (Fabulous show and Phantom’s gift to the Village!!)
• Vendors: Pizza Cottage, Midway Concessions, T’s Cones and Coneys and Teamwork Inflatables.
Our Donors: Econolodge, PetPlex Animal Hospital, McDonalds, Attorney Christian Roland, A-1 Auto Parts, Cranberry Bay Homeowners’ Association, Buckeye Lake Winery, The Flour Shop, Lake Drive Through, Buckeye Lake Brewery, Ray King, Z’s Market and Bait Shop, Buckeye Lake Hardware and J-Me Braig and The Greater Buckeye Lake Historical Society.
The media: The Buckeye Lake Beacon, The Buckeye Lake Shopper, The Newark Advocate, and The Lancaster Eagle Gazette.
Our great entertainers: “Wendy Pennington with Obie” Emma Atkinson and Kennedi Christie of “By Chance” and “Red Light Challenge”.
• Thank you all for your strong support of the “Buckeye Lake Fest”. Our Festival would not have been possible without each and every one of you.