Police activity reports
Compiled from selected police activity reports.
• May 2: A 7th Street man was advised to get a restraining order against his ex-girlfriend who was menacing him.
• May 2: Police arrested a West 4th Street man on a warrant out of Franklin County.
• May 2: Police stopped a vehicle with a license plate issued to another vehicle. The driver was charged with driving under a suspended license, no safety belt, and using a ficticous license plate . The vehicle was impounded for no valid registration or insurance. The driver also had a warrant for a previous unpaid traffic citation.
• May 3: Police assisted a woman who was retrieving her daughter from a Central Avenue home. The woman feared having problems with the homeowner.
• May 3: Police observed a man passed out in his vehicle near a bar. Buckeye Lake EMS was called to wake the man up. He was found to possess marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• May 3: Police assisted Buckeye Lake Fire Department with a sick female on Anchors Way.
• May 3: Officer responded to an active domestic dispute call on West 3rd Street. Both parties were arrested and transported to the Licking County Justice Center.
• May 4: Police were called about a property line dispute on Union Avenue. The feuding parties were contacted to work out a solution.
• May 4: Police stopped a vehicle for lane violations and squealing tires and found the driver to be intoxicated. The driver blew .212 BAC and was charged with OVI.
• May 4: Police responded to an alarm drop at the Goodwill store. It checked secure.
• May 4: Police checked the criminal history of a man arrested for domestic violence and found he had an active warrant out of Leon County, Florida. A Florida state attorney said he would be extradited to Florida.
• May 4: Police assisted the lake patrol with a BAC test on a possible impaired boater.
• May 5: Police received a complaint of a disturbance between neighbors on Lake View Drive. The neighbors agreed to stay on their own property.
• May 5: Police assisted Hebron Police with a woman threatening suicide with a knife.
• May 5: A West 3rd Street man said someone broke into his home and stole several items.