Police activity reports
Compiled from selected police activity reports.
• April 14: A Hebron man was advised to leave the area when residents reported him as a suspicious person looking into vehicles. Man said he was looking for a friend.
• April 14: A Walnut Road man said another man’s daughter assaulted his daughter, and then the man came after him with a hammer.
• April 14: A Duke service station employee reported a man was passed out in the restroom. He told police he was OK and r was eleased to his mother.
• April 14: A man was driving so erratically that he caused an officer to swerve to avoid a collision, then the man drove on the grass at Buckeye Lake State Park for roughly 200 yards before stopping. The man was clearly intoxicated and admitted to being so. However, he refused to cooperate, became violent and resisted arrest. Officers warned him to calm down; he refused and was tased. He was charged with OVI, reckless driving, driving under suspension, refusal to submit to OVI testing with a prior OVI, safety belt, obstruction of official business, open container of wine, and possession of marijuana and paraphernalia.
• April 15: A driver was cited for running a stop sign on Mill Dam Road.
• April 15: A Walnut Road woman said someone forged her name and Social Security number on an IRS filing.