Police activity reports
Compiled from selected police activity reports.
• March 13: A Duke service station employee reported a customer left without paying for $34.91 of gasoline.
• March 14: A woman provided the Buckeye Lake Police Department with information about the location of stolen stereo and radio control equipment. When the officers visited suspects’ homes, they found evidence of the stolen items. In one home, police found syringes and marijuana and charged the suspect with possession of drug paraphernalia and drugs. The investigation is continuing.
• March 14: A driver was cited for traveling 46 in a 35 miles per hour zone on Walnut Road.
• March 15: Two drivers were each cited for traveling 30 in a 20 miles per hour zone on Meyers Ave.
• March 15: A driver was cited for traveling 47 in a 35 miles per hour zone on Walnut Road.
• March 15: A driver was cited for running a stop sign on Mill Dam Road.
• March 15: A driver was cited for traveling 48 in a 35 miles per hour zone on Mill Dam Road.
• March 15: A Hebron woman said her live in boyfriend was verbally abusing her and threatening her life. She said she felt unsafe in her own home.