Police activity reports
Compiled from selected police activity reports.
• Dec. 20: A resident reported a man carrying a gun on Highland Avenue. An officer spotted the man who willingly dropped the weapon, which turned out to be a BB gun. However, the man was found to be in possession of drug paraphernalia, a pill, and a knife. He also had a warrant for his arrest out of Carroll County. He was transported to jail and faces charges of possession of drug paraphernalia and weapons under disability.
• Dec. 22: A Hebron Road man said someone stole a generator from him.
• Dec. 23: An officer attempted to locate a man who had a warrant for his arrest.
• Dec. 27: A Lake Street woman said someone punctured one of her car’s tires.
• Dec. 28: A Hilton Road woman reported a license plate missing from her vehicle.
• Dec. 31: A resident reported finding a box containing nine puppies, all deceased. A veterinar- ian was to determine the cause of death and the case remains under investigation.
• Jan. 2: A driver was cited for traveling 47 in a 35 miles per hour zone on Mill Dam Road.