Compiled from selected police activity reports.
• Sept. 28: A man was officially barred from re-entering Scooter’s Bar and Bob’s Bar after trying to initiate a fight at both establishments.
• Sept. 29: A Central Avenue man was cited for driving under suspension.
• Sept. 29: A driver was cited for traveling 47 in a 35 miles per hour zone on Walnut Road.
• Oct. 1: A Lake Street man and a Park Street man and woman were arrested in a domestic dispute. In his report, the officer said it was impossible to tell who initiated the violence between the three of them from each individual account of the incident, so all three were arrested.
• Oct. 1: A driver was cited for traveling 47 in a 35 miles per hour zone on Walnut Road.
• Oct. 1: A driver was cited for traveling 46 in a 35 miles per hour zone on Walnut Road.
• Oct. 2: A Mill Street woman was cited for littering after placing trash in a private dumpster without permission to do so.
• Oct. 3: A driver was cited for traveling 46 in a 35 miles per hour zone on Walnut Road.
• Aug. 12: A Maple Avenue man reported finding a vulgar note on his front door. It appeared to have been placed on the wrong door.
• Aug. 12: Police were called about a loud explosion in the Kelly Court area. The complainant wasn’t sure of its source, so police went door-to-door. A Christopher Court resident admitted setting off a firecracker that was much louder than he expected. He was warned.
• Aug. 13: Police assisted the Licking County Sheriff’s Office at 1:34 a.m. by responding to a report of a break-in at a Leisure Village home in Buckeye Lake. Police checked the home and took photos.
• Aug. 13: Police assisted Buckeye Lake Police with an active domestic dispute on Leroy Street.
• Aug. 14: Police were called twice to a North 7th Street apartment on a report of a domestic dispute. On the first run, there were no signs of violence and neither party would agree to leave for the night. Police were called again after the female half locked out the male half and he then kicked in the door. He left before police arrived.
• Aug. 15: Police were again called to the home in the previous report. This time the male half was charged with domestic violence and taken to jail.
• Aug. 16: A Kelly Drive resident found a large tool box at Ohio 37 and US 40. He turned it over to police.
• Aug. 16: A driver was cited for going 70 mph in a 50 mph zone on Ohio 79 at US 40.
• Aug. 18: Police separated a couple involved in a domestic dispute in a guest room at the Best Western Inn.
• Aug. 18: Police assisted Buckeye Lake Police with a reported assault at the Corner House bar.
• Aug.18: Police were called to Buckeye Outdoors on a report of a man running out of the store with several fishing poles and driving away in a mini-van. Witnesses provided a license plat number that lead police to a Honey Creek Drive, Thornville, resident. Police recovered the poles at his home. Charges are pending.
• Aug. 19: A South High Street man reported finding a box of drug paraphernalia in his home. Juvenile charges are pending.
• Aug. 19: Police were talking with a theft suspect in the Buckeye Outdoors parking lot when an employee advised that a man was about to steal something. Police said let the man leave the store and then point him out. The man appeared a few minutes later and was questioned by police. He admitted that he was wearing boots stolen from the store and had also stolen two pocket knifes. He was arrested and issued a summons after arrest.