Compiled from selected police activity reports.
• Sept. 12: A driver was cited for traveling 54 in a 35 miles per our zone on Walnut Road.
• Sept. 12: Two drivers were each cited for traveling 46 in a 35 miles per our zone on Walnut Road.
• Sept. 15: A Duke service station employee reported a customer left without paying for $22.24 of gasoline.
• Sept. 15: Police impounded an abandoned vehicle.
• Sept. 17: Police assisted Hebron Police with an unruly and intoxicated man threatening suicide. Officers tried to restrain the man, who refused to cooperate until told he would be tased if he didn’t calm down. He calmed down and was placed in a police cruiser.
• Sept. 17: A Walnut Road man reported that someone spray painted his building.
• Sept. 18: A Wood Street man reported his flatbed trailer was stolen.
• Sept. 19: A driver was cited for running a stop sign on Mill Dam Road.
• Sept. 19: A driver was cited for traveling 53 in a 35 miles per our zone on Walnut Road.
• Sept. 19: A driver was cited for traveling 48 in a 35 miles per our zone on Walnut Road.
• Aug. 1: A Canal Road apartment resident reported at 12:34 a.m. that someone ran by when he was sitting outside and threw eggs at his vehicle.
• Aug. 1: A village employee reported that a door to a storage shed at the Evans Park soccer fields had been kicked-in.
• Aug. 2: A South High Street resident reported the theft of a canoe overnight.
• Aug. 2: A Buckeye Street resident reported the theft of some tools.
• Aug. 4: A Lakewood Drive apartment resident told police she believe a named man was looking in her windows. Police found the man at 2:50 a.m. in the parking lot. He told police he was just play on his ipod and agreed to go inside for the night.
• Aug. 4: Police were called to a dispute at Canal Park between two groups having cookouts and both wanting to use the shelterhouse. The complainant had a receipt showing that she had reserved the structure for the day. The other party was asked to leave and police stood by until they did.
• Aug. 4: Police took a report after a driver left the Duke station without paying for fuel.
• Aug. 5: Police cited a driver for going 50 mph in a 35 mph zone on North High Street at Newark Street.
• Aug. 5: Police randomly checking license plates found a driver with multiple driving suspensions. He was cited for driving under suspension and his vehicle was impounded.
• Aug. 5: A driver was cited for going 76 mph in a 50 mph zone on Ohio 79 at US 40.
• Aug. 5: Another random license plate check turned up a driver operating under suspension. He was cited.
• Aug. 6: A driver was stopped for going 39 mph in a 25 mph zone on East Main Street. Police discovered that the driver’s license had expired July 1 and the vehicle tags expired June 20. The driver was cited for all three violations.
• Aug. 6: A Canal Road apartment complex manager reported that two named former tenants took the refrigerator and stove when they moved out three days earlier.