Thanks to Buckeye Lake Fest supporters
I want to sincerely thank everyone that helped make the Buckeye Lake Fest a great success. Here they are:
• Village of Buckeye Lake Parks and Recreation Commission: Marianne Perrine, Annetta Macedonia and Commission members;
• Village of Buckeye Lake officials and administrative staff: Mayor Rick Baker, Council President Charlene Hayden and council members, Toby Miller, Mark Dymek, Police Captain Jim Hanzey, Buckeye Lake police officers and firefighters, Buckeye Lake Youth Association and Greater Buckeye Lake Historical Society and director J-me Braig;
• Fabulous Fireworks Show: Phantom Fireworks (What a show!!);
• Vendors: T’s Cones & Coneys, Pizza Cottage and Midway Concession;
• Volunteers: Rob Sanders, Peggy Wells, Bike Doctor Newark and Jim Matheny Classic Car Shows;
• Donors: PetPlex Animal Hospital, Attorney Christian Roland, Buckeye Lake Brewery, Buckeye Lake Drive-thru, A-1 Auto Parts, The Flour Shop, Boat Boys, Jeff Watson-Millersport Valero and Commodore Bank;
• Service Suppliers: Affordable Portables, Buckeye Lake Hardward and Frank Foster’s Complete Marine Construction;
• Media: Buckeye Lake Beacon, The Shopper, The Advocate, The Eagle Gazette and WNKO 101.7;
• Our great entertainers: By Chance, Wendy Pennington and The Road Runners.
Thank you all for your strong support of Buckeye Lake Fest.