Compiled from selected police activity reports.
• We’ll catch up next week.
• April 26: A driver was cited for expired tags. They had expired on March 10.
• April 26: A Raspberry Circle resident told police that a neighbor had made a statement that he took as a threat.
• April 26: A South 7th Street resident reported an aggressive stray dog. A police search for the dog was unsuccessful. Police were unable to contact the on-call dog warden for assistance.
• April 27: Union Township Police reported a large amount of drywall on the roadway on Ohio 79 near US 40. Police removed the debris from the roadway.
• April 28: Police were called about a loud party at a Canal Road apartment. Drug charges are pending.
• April 28: Police were flagged down by a woman outside the coin laundry on West Main Street. She told them her juvenile daughter had locked herself in the bathroom and couldn’t get out. Police were able to pry the door open enough to loosen the deadbolt and get the door open. Police advised the owner.
• April 28: Police took a report after a driver left the Duke station without paying for $75 in fuel.
• April 29: Police assisted Buckeye Lake Police with a suspicious person report from the Family Dollar. The man was said to be walking around the cash registers. He left before police arrived.
• April 29: A Lakewood Drive apartment resident asked police to check on his unoccupied apartment, fearing that his sister might break in after they had an argument. His apartment checked secure.
• April 30: Police checked out a report of a strong smell of marijuana at a Broadway Street apartment. The resident said the smell was coming from incense which police observed.
• April 30: A driver was cited for going 53 mph in a 35 mph zone on South High Street.