Police activity reports
Compiled from selected police activity reports.
• April 12: A Walnut Road woman said her ex-boyfriend threatened to take away her daughter. The boyfriend was not the daughter’s father.
• April 14: An officer stopped a vehicle whose driver, a Pataskala man, was driving erratically. The man failed field sobriety tests and was charged with OVI.
• April 15: Children were reported playing in a West 2nd Street yard and creating mud pit without the property owner’s permission.
• April 16: A driver was cited for traveling 49 in a 35 miles per hour zone on Mill Dam Road.
• April 16: A driver was cited for traveling 51 in a 35 miles per hour zone on Hebron Road.
• March 15: Police responded to an alarm drop at Buckeye Outdoors at 6:44 a.m. The building checked secure. A keyholder was notified.