Police activity reports
Compiled from selected police activity reports.
• June 23: An East Street woman reported that several people verbally harassed her, and then threw eggs at her house.
• June 23: A Walnut Road man reported that someone stole a 100 lb. concrete anchor from his storefront.
• June 26: Buckeye Lake KOA owners reported that an expensive inflatable trampoline was vandalized.
• June 26: Super 8 Hotel management reported that a room’s door was vandalized.
• June 26: A W. 5th Street man arrived home to find his door was ajar and a television, knives, and money were missing.
• June 26: A Thornville woman reported her vehicle was stolen while she was working in Buckeye Lake Village. According to the report, the vehicle was unlocked and its keys were inside it.
• June 26: A Walnut Road woman reported a breaking and entering. She said some medica- tions were missing.
• June 26: A Hebron Road woman reported her juvenile daughter was missing.
• June 26: A Walnut Road woman reported her husband slapped her several times, threatened to kill her, then fled the scene.
• May 23: Police responded to an alarm drop at Molding Technologies at 9:32 p.m. Police found an open side door. The door was secured and the keyholder reset the alarm.
• May 24: Police were called to a domestic dispute at a Canal Road apartment. It was a verbal dispute.
• May 24: Police assisted a Lickon ing County Sheriff’s Office deputy with a domestic dispute call at the Red Roof Inn.
• May 25: Police cited a Ferrari – that’s the driver – for going 71 mph in a 50 mph zone on Ohio 79.
• May 25: A driver was cited for driving under suspension on South High Street.
• May 25: Police took a report an non-injury crash in the Kroger parking lot.
• May 25: Police responded at 8:48 p.m. to an alarm drop at Buckeye Outdoors. The building checked secure.
• May 25: Police were called to the Duke station on a report of a 32 revolver found in the trash. Police aslo found a DVD, a glass pipe and a small amount of marijuana in the trash. Police are investigating.
• Millersport Police Open House: Check out the new Millersport Police Station built entirely with donated materials and labor from noon to 2 p.m. on Saturday, July 9.