Police activity reports
Compiled from selected police activity reports.
• May 2: A Louie’s Corner House employee said a patron began fighting and threw a bar stool into a flat screen TV, destroying it.
• May 4: A Hilton Road man reported $20 stolen. He said he thought he knew who stole it.
• May 6: A Lighthouse Lane man said someone broke into his lake home and stole several items.
• May 7: A Z’s Village Market employee said someone broke in and stole several food items.
• May 7: A Somerset woman was stopped for an illegal U-turn on Hunts Landing Road. The officer found she was driving under suspension.
• May 8: A Seymour Avenue man said someone stole a bicycle from his property.
• April 18: Police took a report after someone cut a trampoline in a Lake Forest Drive backyard.
• April 18: A Newark man told police he believed his sister used his food assistance card causing him to be assessed an overage charge.
• April 19: Police were called to the Kroger store at 8:50 p.m. about two women fighting in the parking lot. The combatants left before police arrived.
• April 19: A Raspberry Circle man told police that his girlfriend’s daughter came to his home and started an argument with him and his girlfriend. Police told the daughter to return to her Columbus home and not return to the residence.
• April 20: Police checked out a suspicious vehicle with two occupants that had been parked at the Kroger Fuel Center for about an hour. They were from out-oftown and wer waiting for a friend from Springfield to arrive so they could go buy a car. They were advised to wait somewhere else.
• April 20: Police tried to serve a warrant at a Kelly Court address. The man wasn’t there. Police later talked with him on the phone and he said his mother was going to take him to turn himself in to police.
• April 20: Police cited a driver for going 41 mph in a 25 mph zone on Canal Road.