Police activity reports
Compiled from selected police activity reports. We’ll have more reports next week.
• Dec. 2: A Highland Avenue woman was calling the Licking County Sheriff’s Office for help, but refusing to disclose her address. Police discovered the calls were coming from a Highland Avenue residence and the woman was warned to stop calling unless there was a real emergency. She agreed to stop calling.
• Dec. 2: An officer was called to a civil dispute at Buckeye Lake Hardware. The situation was resolved peacefully.
• Dec. 3: A vehicle was towed from the Duke station after it was sitting in the parking lot for many hours.
• Dec. 3: An officer discovered a report of the rape of a child at a Walnut Road residence was false.
• Dec. 3: A Walnut Road woman reported that a man against whom she filed a protection order was harassing her.
• Dec. 4: Two Mexican nationals were found asleep in their car in the Taco Bell parking lot. They were advised to leave.
• Dec. 5: A driver was cited for going 49 in a 35 miles per hour zone on Walnut Road.
• Dec. 5: A driver was cited for going 51 in a 35 miles per hour zone on Mill Dam Road.
• Dec. 5: A driver was cited for going 50 in a 35 miles per hour zone on Walnut Road.
• Dec. 5: Police assisted Kirkersville Police with a BAC test.
• Dec. 6: A driver was cited for going 53 in a 35 miles per hour zone on Mill Dam Road.
• Dec. 7: A West 5th Street man said his girlfriend assaulted him. He didn’t file charges.
• Dec. 8: A Hebron Road woman reported her purse as stolen.
• Dec. 9: Police were informed of an injured deer on Hunts Landing Road.
• Dec. 9: An officer wascalled to a West 1st Street residence on a report of a domestic dispute. A woman told police her son became violent before leaving the house. The son was found in Millersport and charged with domestic violence.