More H1N1 clinics set
NEWARK – The Licking County Health Department has scheduled additional H1N1 clinics in December. All vaccinations offered during these clinics are free of charge. The clinic schedule is as follows:
• Thursday, Dec, 3, from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. at Lakewood High School.
• Friday, Dec. 4, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Licking County Health Department 675 Price Road, Newark.
• Wednesday, Dec. 9, from 3 p.m. to 7 pm. at Central Ohio Technical College (Reese Center) 1209 University Drive, Newark.
• Friday, Dec. 11, 2009 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Licking County Health Department, 675 Price Road, Newark.
Those eligible to be vaccinated during these clinics include:
• Children ages 6 months to 24 years
• Adults ages 25-64 with a serious health condition
• Pregnant women
• Caregivers to infants under 6 months of age
• Healthcare workers and EMS personnel
Children under the age of 10 who need a H1N1 booster may be vaccinated at these clinics, as long as it has been at least 28 days since their first H1N1 vaccination.
Additional H1N1 clinics will be scheduled in December. To view updated clinic information please visit www.lickingcohealth. org.