Police activity reports
Compiled from selected police activity reports. We'll have more reports next week.
• April 22: A Subway employee said another employee was causing trouble. The employee was advised to stay away from Subway.
• April 23: Police were told there was a big party with drunken teens at an Everett Avenue residence. The house was dark and quiet when police arrived.
• April 23: Police assisted the Fairfield County Sheriff's Office with a report of shots fired near Fairfield Beach. Police didn't find anyone with a gun.
• April 24: Police assisted the Fairfield County Sheriff's Office with an active domestic dispute near Smitty's.
• April 25: A Renner Street man reported finding a car stereo in his side yard.
• April 25: A Duchess Shop employee wanted a suspected thief banned from the store.
• April 25: Police pursued a fleeing motorcycle. The pursuit was terminated at US 40 and the Licking County Sheriff's Department was advised.
• April 26: Police responded to an alarm drop at the Dirtbuster Car Wash.
• April 26: A Hebron driver was stopped after running a stop sign. Officer found the man had no valid driver's license.
• April 27: A West 2nd Street woman said someone stole the license plate from a trailer.
• April 27: A Walnut Road man said someone damaged his vehicle's roof.