Police activity reports
Compiled from selected police activity reports.
• April 8: The Buckeye Lake Yacht Club reported someone wrote four fraudulent checks from the club's account.
• April 10: A barking dog was reported on West 7th Street. Its owner was advised.
• April 10: An accidental 911 call was reported from a Walnut Road address.
• April 10: Someone reported that a vehicle drove away from a fuel pump with the nozzle still in the car.
• April 10: Police performed a welfare check at a Central Avenue residence. All was well.
• April 11: A Walnut Road woman said her son threatened her.
• April 11: A Canal Road woman said her former boyfriend, who was intoxicated and on probation, attacked her and damaged her vehicle. The former boyfriend was charged with domestic violence, criminal damaging, and violating probation.
• April 11: Police responded to an alarm drop on Lynwood Circle.
• April 13: A Lake Street man said someone stole the fence from in front of his house.
• April 14: A BP service station employee reported a customer drove off without paying for $18.60 in gas.
• April 15: An Everett Avenue woman said her boyfriend became destructive and violent toward her. The boyfriend was charged with assault, criminal damaging, and disorderly conduct.
• March 9: Police responded to an alarm drop at Park National Bank. Bank was already closed, but a manager verified that everything was OK.
• March 9: Police took a report after a driver left the Kroger fuel center without paying for $12.50 in gas.
• March 9: A South 7th Street resident reported finding prescription medication in his 17-year-old son's bedroom. The son allegedly admitted taking it from his father. Police, with the permission of his parents, searched the bedroom, but didn't find any additional medications. The son was advised.
• April 6: A motorist was cited and ordered to court for going 41 mph in a 20 mph school zone.
• April 6: Police assisted the squad at Millersport High School.
• April 6: A driver was warned for for traffic violations on Lancaster Street.
• April 6: Police assisted the Fairfield County Sheriff's Office with a domestic dispute on Shell Beach Road.
• April 7: A motorist was cited and ordered to court for travelling 37 mph in a 20 mph school zone.
• April 7: A motorist was cited and ordered to court for speeding 46 mph in a 20 mph school zone.
• April 7: A motorist was warned for traffic violations on Lancaster Street at Mill Street.
• April 8: Police were called to a Lancaster Street address on the report of a domestic dispute.