C-TEC still has room for next year
NEWARK - The Career and Technology Education Centers (C-TEC) of Licking County are still accepting applications for the 2008-2009 school year.
C-TEC offers more than 30 areas of study for high school juniors and seniors. Many of CTEC's programs have openings for additional students.
A few include:
• Architectural and Engineering Design
• Computer Machining Technology
• Computerized Accounting • Culinary Arts • Criminal Justice • Electricity • Engineering Technologies • Fashion Merchandising • Hospitality and Tourism
• Legal OfficeAdministration
• Teaching Professions Academy (seniors only)
• Theatre Arts Academy
Several C-TEC programs are college tech prep and offer college credit, certificationsand apprenticeships.
To apply to C-TEC, please request an application from your high school counselor. For more information on C-TEC programs, call (740) 364-CTEC, or log on to www.c-tec.edu.