'Watchdog' called malicious, prejudiced, vindictive
Upon reading Ms. Mansfield'sLetters to the Editor in your paper, I have made a few observations.
1. Having the nature of or resulting from malice; "malicious gossip"; "took malicious pleasure in...watching me wince"- Rudyard Kipling.
2. Wishing or appearing to wish evil to others; arising from intense ill will or hatred; "a gossipy malevolent old woman"; "failure made him malevolent toward those who were successful".
1. Emanating from a person's emotions and prejudices.
2. Being biased or having a belief or attitude formed beforehand; "a prejudiced judge".
1. Disposed to seek revenge or intended for revenge; "more vindictive than jealous love"- Shakespeare; "punishments... essentially vindictive in their nature"- M.R.Cohen.
2. Showing malicious ill will and a desire to hurt; motivated by spite; "a despiteful fiend"; "a truly spiteful child"; "a vindictive man will look for occasions for resentment".
Any one of these terms could be used to describe Ms. Mansfield,her associates, and their actions. In fact, all of them are accurate, and more. Ms. Mansfield'sactions and words are a result of a deep seated hatred for any individual or body who has imposed upon her any slight, imagined or real. Her objectives are clearly the destruction of Bennie Evans' life and the destruction of the Village of Kirkersville through any means possible.
Ms. Mansfieldonce said that as I am not a resident of Kirkersville, I should have no opinion, nor the freedom to voice same regarding the Village. Why then, do you have this right as a self-proclaimed resident of Buckeye Lake?
I hope that she and her associates will put aside personal agendas, and allow the elected body to work for the residents of the Village.
I was reminded of the best way to deal with people like Ms. Mansfieldand her comrades. I will continue to keep them in my prayers for healing. (Definitions are from Websters-Online-Dictionary.org)
Bill Harper Kirkersville Computer Jerk and Pataskala Resident