Police activity reports
Compiled from selected police activity reports. We'll have Baltimore and Hebron reports next week.
• Sept. 8: An officerassisted the Buckeye Lake Fire Department with traffic control after a tree fell, taking down several power lines with it.
• Sept. 8: An officerwas dispatched to a West 5th Street residence where a woman was intoxicated and causing problems. The woman was charged with public intoxication and disorderly conduct.
• Sept. 9: Police responded to an alarm drop at the Little Duke store. Everything was OK.
• Sept. 9: An officerwas dispatched to a West 2nd Street residence where a person was trying to take equipment back from a sale after the person who agreed to buy the equipment failed to pay for it.
• Sept. 9: Police responded to an alarm drop at the Buckeye Lake Yacht Club. Everything was OK.
• Sept. 9: A Walnut Road woman reported her daughter was being harassed by the daughter's ex-boyfriend. The ex-boyfriend allegedly admitted to making verbal threats toward her and was charged with aggravated menacing.
• Sept. 12: A Lake Street woman reported that someone was fraudulently using the numbers from her debit card.
• Sept. 12: A Thornville man reported that he lost the front license plate from his vehicle when his vehicle hit a deer within the village limits.
• Sept. 12: A Union Avenue woman reported she received a mail scam from Canada. According to a letter, her husband won $10,000. He could claim it as long as someone cashed a $3,500 check sent with the letter and returned $3,000 of it to the sender. A bank confirmedthat the check was invalid.
• Sept. 13: A Walnut Road man was charged with obstructing official business when he provided false information during an interview.
• Sept. 13: A Walnut Road man said someone stole the wheels from his trailer.
• Sept. 13: A man requested a civil standby while retrieving personal items from his mother's residence.
• Sept. 13: A Walnut Road man said a juvenile exchanged words with his daughter, then the juvenile's mother exchanged words with the man.
• Sept. 13: A Myers Avenue juvenile was caught exposing himself and charged with indecent exposure.
• Sept. 14: A Wood Street woman said her son withdrew money from an account when he wasn't allowed to do so.
• Sept. 15: A West 5th Street woman reported her daughterin law spent the night in a vacant house next door.