Police activity reports
Compiled from selected police activity reports.
Buckeye Lake • July 6: Officers were dispatched to a 1st Street residence where a woman said a juvenile girl assaulted her juvenile daughter.
• July 7: A Walnut Road woman reported that an intoxicated man whom she knew was told to stay out of her home. According to the report, the man broke into the house, dragged her out of bed, and assaulted her. The man was charged with domestic violence.
• July 7: A West 2nd Street woman reported that someone stole the tags from her utility trailer.
• July 7: Police were notified of a possible drunk driver in the McDonald's parking lot. There was no drunk driver at the scene when police arrived.
• July 7: Officersassisted Buckeye Lake State Park officerswith a fistfight at the North Shore Boat Ramp.
• July 8: Officers were dispatched to a Walnut Road residence on a fight call. There were people arguing when officersarrived. The arguing people left the scene.
• July 8: A Buckeye Lake Truck Stop employee reported that a customer left without paying for beer.
• July 10: A Myers Ave. woman told officersher husband was coming to take her somewhere and she didn't want to go with him. An officeradvised her she wasn't obligated to go anywhere with him. She told police her husband was driving without a license. When the husband arrived, he was charged with driving under suspension.
• July 11: A Walnut Road man reported that someone tried to break into his shed. Nothing was taken.
• June 4: Police cited a man for O.V.I. on Greenbriar Lane.
• June 4: Police were called about a suspicious vehicle at the Best Western, but it left before police arrived.
• June 4: Police checked an occupied vehicle on the side of the
roadway on Ohio 79 at High Street. The driver was sending an e-mail.