Police activity reports
Compiled from selected police activity reports.
• July 13: A Lynwood Drive woman reported that her estranged husband was stalking her. The husband could not be located and she was advised to contact the Licking County Domestic Relations Court.
• July 13: A Hebron Road man said an acquaintance made verbal threats toward him. The acquaintance said he was the one receiving the threats. Both men wanted to file charges against each other.
• July 14: Police checked out a suspicious vehicle on W. 3rd Street and found all three occupants, two women and a man, had warrants for their arrest. The women were taken into custody, but the man’s warrant was out of the pick-up radius, so he was advised to leave.
• July 14: A Licking County animal control officer told police that two men were arguing near Leroy Street. The men were told to stop arguing or face being charged with disorderly conduct.
• July 16: Police responded to a disturbance call on Walnut Road and learned from neighbors that several children were living in a trailer under extremely poor conditions. The neighbors were arguing with the children and their mother. Police discovered t that the trailer had no electricity and its condition was completely unsuitable for children. Childrens’ Services was contacted and the children’s father made arrangements for the children to stay elsewhere for the night.
• July 16: Police arrested a woman on a warrant out of Lancaster.
• July 16: A Hebron man asked for a civil standby while he obtained keys from his apartment.
• July 16: Police received a