Police activity reports
Compiled from selected police activity reports.
• Aug. 10: Police were called to a West Market Street apartment on an attempted suicide. The subject was transported to Fairfield Medical Center for evaluation.
• Aug. 10: Police were dispatched to a hit-skip accident near the post office. A report was taken.
• Aug. 11: Police responded to an alarm at a North Main Street business. Everything checked ok.
• Aug. 13: Police were called to a North Granville Street residence in reference to someone using her bank card to pay their electric bill. A report was taken.
• Aug. 16: Police were called to a Yencer Street apartment on a domestic dispute. Assistance was given.
• Aug. 18: Police were dispatched to an alarm at the Baltimore VFW. Everything checked out ok and the property was secure.
• Aug. 18: Police responded to Peoples Bank on a robbery. A black male with a gun robbed the bank. All units were unable to locate the suspect. A report was taken and an investigation is ongoing.
• Aug. 18: Police were called to an East Water Street apartment on an unruly juvenile. The subject was advised.
• Aug. 19: Police were called to a West Market Street apartment to assist the fire department. Assistance was provided.
• Aug. 20: Police were dispatched to an auto accident at West Market Street and Union Street. A report was taken and citation issued.
• Aug. 16: A Lynnwood Circle resident reported a vehicle vandalized.
• Aug. 16: Police responded to a report of a domestic dispute at a Dockside Drive residence. The dispute was verbal with alcohol involved. Parties were advised.
• Aug. 16: A Walnut Road man said a person he knew stole $300 from him.
• Aug. 17: A Hebron Road woman asked an officer to serve a bar slip to someone she wanted barred from her property. The bar slip was served.
• Aug. 17: A Lake Street man said he wanted vehicles removed from his property and impounded.
• Aug. 17: A Seymour Avenue man said he wanted vehicles removed from his property and impounded.
• Aug. 19: Police were advised of a dog left in a car. Police located the dog and the vehicle’s doors were locked, but the engine was running with the air conditioning on. The driver had only stopped for a restroom break.
• Aug. 20: A West 5th Street woman said her boyfriend was moving out and took her cell phone. He said the phone was in his name. Both were advised to stay away from each other.
• Aug. 20: Police assisted Hebron Police with a domestic dispute.
• Aug. 20: Police responded to an alarm drop at the Dollar General. The area checked secure.
• Aug. 20: Police were dispatched to check out a reported domestic dispute at a Walnut Road residence. Officer found an upset woman was yelling into her phone.
• Aug. 21: A driver was cited for traveling 46 in a 35 miles per hour zone.
• Aug. 21: Police responded to disturbance call at a Walnut Road residence.
• Aug. 21: Officer stopped a vehicle for faulty headlights and found its plates were registered to another vehicle.
• Aug. 22: Police assisted Hebron Police with a female who was pushed from her bicycle and robbed of $10 cash.
• Aug. 23: A resident told officer he saw someone breaking into a car. The person in question owned the car.
• Aug. 23: A driver was cited for driving on a suspended license.