Police activity reports
Compiled from selected police activity reports.
• Nov. 13: A Walnut Road woman said someone entered her unlocked home and removed jewelry and a laptop computer.
• Nov. 14: A Highland Avenue man said someone stole his Xbox and more than 50 games.
• Nov. 16: A Hilton Road man said a vehicle almost struck him while he was walking on the roadway. He didn’t record the license plate number and he couldn’t say for certain what color the vehicle was. Police advised him not to walk in the roadway late at night, especially wearing dark clothing.
• Nov. 16: A Cranberry Lane man reported a suspicious person. The person was located, and he said he was trying to locate one of the complainant’s neighbors. The neighbor verified his story.
• Nov. 17: A Hebron Road woman said a man drove his truck into her fence.
• Nov. 17: A W. 4th Street man said a woman hit him. She was charged with disorderly conduct.
• Nov. 19: A Hebron Road man told police he saw a person removing metal from an empty house next door and wanted the incident documented.
• Nov. 19: A Central Avenue man said someone stole medications from him.
• Nov. 22: A Walnut Road woman said someone stole several items from her home.
• Nov. 22: A Walnut Road woman said someone in a truck threatened her grandson at his bus stop.
• Nov. 22: What began as a verbal dispute between two brothers in front of Scooter’s Bar became a physical altercation. One of the brothers was cited for disorderly conduct and public intoxication.
• Nov. 22: A Worth Drive woman said a vehicle backed into a gas pump, then two boys exited the vehicle and fled the scene on foot.
• Nov. 23: A Highland Avenue man told police someone broke mirrors on two of his vehicles.
• Nov. 24: A Worth Drive man said his ex-wife stole his Jeep. The vehicle was recovered in Fairborn, Ohio. Fairborn is charging the ex-wife with driving under suspension and receiving stolen property. Buckeye Lake will charge her with theft of a motor vehicle.
• Nov. 25: A Highland Avenue resident said a car struck and damaged a fence in her front yard, and then the car fled.
• Nov. 27: A Wood Street man said his live-in girlfriend threw hot wax at him. He said his girlfriend has a history of being abusive. He told police she has hit him on several occasions and damaged his property.
• Nov. 28: A W. 1st Street woman said her roommates moved out of her home when she was gone and took her video game system with them.
• Nov. 29: A Myers Avenue woman reported someone threw a beer bottle from a vehicle, and the bottle shattered all over the roadway. The vehicle fled the scene.
• Nov. 29: A Walnut Road man said his wife, from whom he separated, was allowing an 18-year-old boy to stay with her 15-year-old daughter. His wife said she was supervising the 18-year-old’s visit.
• Nov. 30: A man told police that a stranger was watching his wife as she withdrew money from a local ATM machine.
• Nov. 30: Two drivers were each cited for traveling 48 in a 35 miles per hour zone.
• Dec. 1: Police were called about a juvenile banging on the food pantry door and attempting to enter. The juvenile told police he had been waiting for a church bus for a long time and became impatient. The church bus finally arrived. Police informed the juvenile’s mother of the incident.
• Dec. 1: Police rrested an East 6th Street man on a warrant out of Fairfield County.
• Dec. 1:Police were dispatched to a Walnut Road residence to locate a reported intoxicated man. The man was located and charged with disorderly conduct.